Monday, March 31, 2008

One Can Never Have Too Many Hats

I made Natalie this hat. I'm in love with this fabric, but I only got just enough for the hat, so I just might have to get some more. Anyway, I've been surprised at the lack of summer hats for toddlers, while there are so many for smaller babies, and so I just made one. Hopefully I'll make some more for the shop soon. I have exciting shop news to share, but it will have to wait until some things are up and finalized. I've also started knitting a hat for the new baby, now that we know he's a little boy. I'll share a picture of that too when it's all done.

1 comment:

  1. Ack!! That is so cute but WHERE is the pattern number??? I'm dying here!
    I finally have a toddler who loves hats and this would be great for him (non-flowery though!).

    ReplyDelete