Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend

We had a wonderful last few days. On Saturday, Casey was home all day (rare but always great) and so we colored some Easter eggs with Natalie. Layla missed the fun because she was napping. I planned it that way actually :) She LOVED the whole experience and Casey and I had fun too. He made an *I love Natalie* egg and I made him a Pepsi egg.

On Sunday we had a lovely breakfast at church and then a good Easter service. After that, we went straight to some friends' house for lunch and stayed there until we were all bursting at the seams. I apologize for the cruddy quality of the last few pics of Easter morning; I had the camera on a weird setting by accident. And also, I'm kicking myself for not taking pictures of the Easter basket fun. Natalie is still carrying hers around today after sleeping with it last night.






1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the pictures of your festivities!! I really like the first one a lot and the one of Casey...great job! I LOVE the pepsi egg...you're creativity never ceases to amaze me! (I say that all the time, don't I?)

    ReplyDelete