Saturday, June 25, 2011

weekending

Casey has been off for a few days! And, our friend Amanda, who is expecting her first baby very soon is staying with us while her hubby is out of town, so we have been have some fun in the sun the last few days.
Yesterday we went to the Zoo! We bought a membership this year and we've been several times already so it's paid for itself twice over by now. Yesterday I took just the girls and went with Amanda another friend Maggie with her adorable baby, Jonathan. It was hot! But fun :)
I love this picture of me and my girls! See that cute little sewing machine necklace I'm wearing? That was one of my winnings from the Spring Top contest and I really love it.
Ice cream was a must!

In case you're feeling bad for Kelby, don't worry--Casey and I will take just him to the zoo one day soon while the girls have a day with Granny!  Oh, and we did bring him home a pet snake--a stuffed one, of course ;)

Shortly after that, we went to my Mom's for dinner and a swim! Needless to say, the kids fell asleep super fast last night, ha!

Completely unrelated, but I was reminded of this while watching cartoons with the kids this morning. Is it just me, or does Dora yell all the time??

1 comment:

  1. so funny! I am glad we have finally wound down our Dora days. We are now on to Phineas and Ferb. And I actually like that one :)

    ReplyDelete