Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just in time!

I finished my February embroidery the other day--just in time for the super-cute March one! I still need to turn it into a quilt block, obviously, but here's the center part:
And, check out the back!!! This is the first time my back has not looked like a total disaster :)

My kids have been playing outside in this beautiful weather nonstop this week. We need a third bike, though, since they all get a little feisty over the two we have. Good news, though, tomorrow is Natalie's birthday and we bought her a new bike with training wheels and a doll seat on the back and everything! So, now she can ride without her knees banging the handle bars, haha.
Hopefully I'll have pics to share from my "Natalie is 6" photo shoot tomorrow. Hopefully. Meaning, if she's feeling cooperative and if I get the homemade pizzas and lemon meringue pie she asked for for her birthday dinner done. Wish me luck!

Oh, and a big thank you for all your house keeping ideas! I'm definitely going to be checking out FlyLady! I'll let you know what I think :)

1 comment:

  1. I used to love embroidery, coloring with thread. These days I'm back to coloring in books and doodling on calendars, but that gave me a pang for my old embroidery hoop. A happy, happy birthday to Ms. Natalie this week!

    ReplyDelete