- The book slings were made using this fabulous tutorial.
- We got the bunk bed on Craigslist for $100.
- The tent was made using this pattern. It was a LOT of work and a TON of fabric. I used sheets and curtain panels from thrift stores, otherwise, the cost of fabric would have been ridiculous.
- The super-cute paper doll quilt was made by my friend Jenn, using these fabric panels. The clothes are in those little baskets next to the quilt and have fusible fleece on the back so they stick. We LOVE this little quilt :)
- The closet curtains were sheers that my Aunt Teddi gave me (thank you!) and I prettied them up with fabric scraps, the denim tabs (from the denim curtains I used on the tent), buttons, and rick-rack. So, they didn't cost me a dime!
- The paint is Baer, Hawaiian Shell from Home Depot. We got the paint with the primer mixed in, to see if it would prevent having to do two coats. It didn't. Now we know :)
- I made both the girls' quilts, using this book, my favorite quilt book by far!
Next on the list--the upstairs bathrooms! :) After that, I can finally pass along my wallpaper steamer. It's been a good friend, but I'll be glad to see it go, ha!