- I have always enjoyed the sermons from Christ Church in Moscow, ID, where my sister and family used to live and still subscribe and listen when I can. You can find this podcast here, or by typing "Canon Press online sermons Moscow, Idaho" into your iTunes.
- In the comments, Steph recommended the Radio Lab podcast by NPR, and I'm reallllly liking this one! The subjects are diverse and very interesting and make for easy listening. I like NPR anyway, (except for science Fridays, booooriiiiing) so it's no surprise I like this one :) Thank you, Step!
- After I got the Podcast bug, I started looking for all kinds of things, including podcasts for kids. We like "Children's Fun Storytime" and "Sing 'n' Learn Children's Entertainment" (this one is for preschoolers). You can find both of these by typing their names into the iTunes search bar.
- Some of you sewers are probably already aware of the Sew Forth Now podcast, but I listened to it for the first time yesterday and really liked it.
- Along with Christ Church's podcast, I have also subscribed for quite awhile to Family Life Today. It is always encouraging and the topics are always good one for families.
- Also in the comments, my friend Rita suggested Coffee Break Spanish, which I haven't tried yet, but definitely will soon! She said the lady speaks Spanish with an Aussie accent, ha!
- Last but not least, my sister recommended I consider subscribing to to Audible.com and I think I will definitely do that. In the mean time, though, Books Should Be Free has free downloadable audiobooks (mostly classics) and I downloaded Lady Audley's Secret and started listening to it today. So far, so good! A great resource if you don't want to spend the money on an audiobook subscription.
I hope you have some fun with these! If anyone has more listening entertainment ideas, please share in the comments!
I can't have a post without a picture, can I??? Here's one of Natalie making life-size paper doll clothes. Someday, when I teach this kid to sew, there will be absolutely no stopping her!!!