Friday, May 4, 2012

Fancy Me Fabrics has been reopened!

So, I have a long lost Etsy shop. I've started going through the vintage patterns and some vintage fabrics and other random vintage items to list there, because let's face it, no matter how cool something is, we can only use so much, right?? So, in the spirit of sharing the lovliness, Fancy Me has been resurrected, yay!! Here are just a few of the great patterns already listed and I have over 20 more, plus some fabrics, plus that awesome flower power suitcase from my last post still waiting to be listed. Hopefully tonight!

In the meantime, check out what's already there and I wouldn't say no if you really wanted to "favorite" my shop while you're at it :)
Happy sewing!!!

1 comment:

  1. favorited!

    also, i'm super impressed with the haul from the goodwill in nebraska! all the times i've been through north platte and i never knew!

    and, wouldn't it be nice to look as hip and stylish as the ladies on the front of some of those patterns? :)

    ReplyDelete