Thursday, July 28, 2011

'ello, me lady

So, we went to the Renaissance Festival and it's safe to say that I totally underestimated the beast in terms of traffic, parking, sheer size, bawdy humor, number of crazy-in-your-face bosoms, and the boldness of oversized people in undersized fairy tutus. And it was hot. We spent $25 collectively on water and did not have to pee, if that tells you anything.

It was fun. But, when we got in the car, I said, "I don't think I want to do that again next year," and Casey said, "Uh, or ever?"  We agreed that now that we've been there, we don't need to go there again, ha! I got some fun pics, though :)

We were on team Roderick. That's him in the black. Mom and I agreed he was the cutest one ;)
Those two extra kiddos are my niece and nephew, in case you were wondering :)
Men and their swords...
Casey and his bro. I took this for their mama :)

Fair thee well.

No comments:

Post a Comment