Saturday, July 16, 2011

The best kiddie pool ever!

My friend Angela invited us to her community pool and it has an awesome kiddie pool. We stayed for three hours, it was SO much fun!
Snack time. Kelby may or may not have spit out a mouthful of pepperoni into the pool. I'll never tell. If he did do that, though, and if I did have to pick it up and put it in the trash...it was a little gross.
Aw. These two have always had a special bond :)
This is Carsten. He's a cool dude.

This is not my kid, obviously, but we had a good laugh over him standing over the little fountain like he was peeing--for at least 15 minutes. Soooooo funny!

There were also lots of mamas in itty bitty bikinis, stretch marks and all. Oh, and one Dad with a very feminine tattoo, hahaha! People watching at the kiddie pool is rather fun, it turns out :)

So, I am going to sign all the kids up for swim lessons in August. Hopefully whatever they learn there sticks until next Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment