Saturday, January 17, 2009

Stash Building

I went to Super JoAnn yesterday! I went all by myself and had sooo much fun. It was purely a stash-building trip, since I've been wanting to start on a stash of doll quilts to give all the little girls in my life as their birthdays come along. All this fabric was half off and do you see the little houses?? The cutest ever, I think. The Super Store is light years better than the little store closer to my house. I think the driving time more than covers the time spent standing in line at the little store, but you don't even want to get me started ;)
Isn't this fabulous?? I got a yard of it because it was on clearance and an extra half off! It will turn into a kitchen-something-or-other, I think.
And, because the weather is suddenly so springy this week, I wanted to share these pics from a wintery day last week. Casey took Natalie out in the snow and she made some snow angels. It was a sweet time for the two of them. Casey even made a snow angel with her :)

She crawled through the snow all the way home. Her Daddy is so patient :)
My kids are all still sick. And if being sick isn't enough, my sweet, compliant Layla Jane has become an official two-year-old in every sense of the word. What a live-wire!!! She's keeping us on our toes, needless to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment