Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Natalie's 8!

We had quite a birthday week for Natalie last week. This girl was born to plan parties, I thought she was going to lose her mind with anticipation for her party on Friday!! She had some definite ideas for how everything would go down, too. I think it lived up to her expectations, it was super fun. Everyone we invited came, so we had 11 girls. And Kelby, but he disappeared downstairs after awhile--too many girls for him ;)

Here are some pics of the highlights! I know it's a lot, but the girls got really into the photo booth and it was hard to choose :)































The washer/nail polish necklaces worked out beautifully. I'd link to the instructions, but they're all over the place and it's pretty self-explanatory anyway :) For snacks we made fruit kabobs and trail mix.

Natalie and I had a little fashion show with her new doll in all the clothes I made her so that will be up next!!

4 comments:

  1. What a fun birthday! I will have to remember the photo booth idea for my girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful birthday party! happy birthday, Natalie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this! It could be for 12th birthday, too!
    Thank you for this great idea!
    Greetings fom Berlin, Germany,
    Susana.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this! It could be or 12th birthday, too.
    Thank you for this idea!
    Susana.

    ReplyDelete