Wednesday, August 15, 2012

4!

That's right, my little baby boy turned 4 yesterday! Nope, can't believe it. When my oldest was 4, I had two more babies. Not the case with this one. I find it rather more enjoyable! And sad. I dunno. My baby is 4, regardless of how I'm feeling about it, ha! Last night he had a bad dream and ended up in bed with me, which has not happened since he was tiny. What a gift to wake up with him curled into me! *sigh*

We had a little party for him over the weekend and it was soooooo much fun. The weather was perfect and the kids had a blast with the slip n' slide and the sponge bombs I made (adapted from this idea. I was too cheap to buy a mop head and shelf liner, so I only used sponges and it worked out fine.)













There ya have it! Pardon the lack of commentary. I have a quilt to finish binding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment