Wednesday, April 6, 2011

a day in the life

It's gray outside today and we've had a pretty mellowed-out day. It's been nice. Natalie's not feeling well and she's been in her pj's all day.
So has Kelby, although he has no such excuse.

We did some school.
I did some chores.
The kids watched Tangled (awesome movie, I dare you to argue :)

I put Kelby down for a nap and made an iced latte using these instructions. Somehow I've never managed to master the iced version until today. Yay me :)
Then the girls and I did some stamping/scrapbooking.
Layla was distracted by my calculator.
Natalie is super artsy-fartsy--she'll craft all day long.
I foster her hobby by buying her paper packs from the Target dollar spot :)
Then Kelby woke up and that was the end of that.

We tried to take pictures of ourselves...
And then Kelby took some with his calculator, I mean, camera. Say cheeeese.
Here's to mellow days--cheers! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment