Friday, December 17, 2010

I have the knitting bug

For awhile, I just decided I wasn't a knitter. It seemed to take forever and I didn't know how to fix my mistakes. I don't know what did it, but I suddenly felt like giving it another try. Maybe it's the weather and the fact that our single-pane windows keep me slightly chilly :) So, I knit up these:
I also recently discovered Knit Simple magazine. What a great magazine! It has a small amount of the dorky knitted sweaters, as usual, but check out these cowls...
 And I so want a shawl like this. For around the house. Because, like I said, it gets chilly in here :)
For now, though, I just cast on a pair of these. I'll be sure and tell you how they turn out. In the mean time, you all know about Ravelry, right?? I've blogged about this site before, but just in case some of you yarn people missed it, go check it out! You have to join, but it's free and it just takes a day or two to get your confirmation email. Have fun and keep warm :)

No comments:

Post a Comment