Friday, September 17, 2010

a week, really???

I realize it's been a week since I last posted, eek! I have quite a few things I want to share, but I have been busy lately! So, instead of sitting down to write out a long "like list", I'm just going to have to do this in little snippets.  First off, I am loving this song by Sugarland.  However, the video is realllllly weird.  Kinda funny, but weird.  Still, a great song, though.



Also, something the girls have really been enjoying are these printable Besty McCall paper dolls.  My mom says she remembers collecting these as a kid.  You can print every single month of these from the 50's through the 90's.  Super cool.  I even printed some on card stock and put them in with my niece's birthday present.  There ya go, frugal gift idea :)
Actually, here is a whole page of printable paper doll resources at Marilee's Paperdoll Page.  Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment