Saturday, June 19, 2010

sweat equity and lots of family

We closed on our house yesterday and we're moving tomorrow, yayayayayay!!!!!  I cannot wait to show you the transformation over the next several months.  First up, we had to remove alllll the carpet in the living and dining rooms, the stairs and the entire upstairs.  It's a big job.  Thankfully, we know plenty of capable men that can help :)  I was prepared for anything, but these floors look gorgeous.  Tip-top shape.

I'll keep you posted as much as possible, although the next few days will probably be as crazy as the last few.  Before it goes too long, though, here are a few pics from when my sister's family visited.  It was truly an amazing time for us all to be together, I really, really loved it.


Oh, my goodness, that will have to do for now.  I tried to pick the best ones to post, but there's so many!!  As you can see, there were an abundance of shoes and Macs that week. (We are Apple people.)  I'll have to share more as time goes on, but for now, I better get packing!!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the picture of Josh and Mike. I have it as my backround. I don't get those opportunities much to get them together for a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excited for yal. I can't wait to see pics of your house progress. It looks like you found some gorgeous wood floors under the carpet? That will be nice, so much easier to keep clean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. these pictures are so adorable!
    ~Lauren
    I'd love it if you'd check out my blog :)

    http://theperfectpearpair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete