Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I dare ya to disagree..

Legos are probably the most awesome toy ever made. They can cause a grown man to lose track of time (ahem) and the new girlie ones are super awesome too.

Yes, this dude and his horse are watching a flat-screen TV. I made that myself, thank you very much :)


Kelby's newest favorite word is Lego, it's usually the first thing he says when he wakes up. This was Casey's set when he was a kid. Also under that couch is a huge tub of mine AND my Mom's Legos! That's three generations of Legos and the fun never ends :)

Unrelated, but I love this photo of Kelby in his new Dude hat.

So, I know I'm behind on blogging. There's been a lot going on. But I do have a lot to share and I promise to get on that blog header too. I do realize it's past Easter :)

1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree, I occasionally am caught making stuff with legos :)

    ReplyDelete