Friday, March 12, 2010

time for tea

Have you seen the new Liberty of London things at Target????? Beautiful. But they would be, since it's Liberty of London after all. I was there yesterday and loved so many things throughout the store, but when I came upon this tea pot and it was the only one, I said, "I'm buying this." And I did :) Isn't is so pretty?? We love our tea set from China, but this will add some pretty variety to our Sunday afternoon tea parties.


So then, we went out yesterday and stopped into a kitchen store (because Casey has a crazy fetish for kitchen gadgets) and he spotted this bamboo tea holder. He said, "I'm getting this for you so you can get that mess of tea boxes out of the pantry." I was happy to let him do that :) It fits all my tea except for Celestial Seasonings because they don't come wrapped, just a bunch of tea bags in a box. (Ahem, maybe they could change that?? It would be convenient for me.)

While we're on the subject, I have a new favorite tea. I went to Barnes and Noble and ordered the Harney & Sons Hot Cinnamon Spice tea and realllly liked it. I don't actually own any yet (because it's like $10 a tin) but I hope to sometime soon.

1 comment: