Monday, June 15, 2009

Busy, Busy

We had a big weekend! The kids' cousin Jillian came over with Gramma for a sleepover. Natalie LOVES sleepovers as a concept, but this was her first one :) They had a blast.
Then on Saturday we made our way down to Gramma and P-Pa's house. Great fun!

For the first time in a really long time, I find my sewing desk empty of projects! I made some more nine-patches, but have to wait for more scraps...again. I have 33, so I'm almost half-way there. I have a couple of gifty quilts in my brain waiting to get out, so hopefully I can get going on those soon. After I do the mending, of course! ;)

I'll leave you with a little playlist for you of some new songs I've bought on iTunes recently:
  1. You and Me by the Dave Matthews Band
  2. The Way I Am by Ingrid Michaelson
  3. You and I by by Ingrid Michaelson
  4. Crazier by Taylor Swift
  5. If the Stars were Mine by Melody Gardot
  6. Thinking, Drinking, Sinking Feeling by Slow Club

No comments:

Post a Comment