Tuesday, June 2, 2009

messin' around

I played some more with Picnik.com yesterday. It's pretty fun. You can add frames,
mustache "stickers,"
and princessy stickers :) If you become a premium member for 25 bucks a year, you can do even more, but I don't really think it's necessary. There are lots of cool effects too. Then, you can save them right to your computer or send them right to Flickr or Facebook. Pretty cool!

I don't have any sewing to share today, although I am working on a gift. Ran out of interfacing, though. Man! It seems like I never have any interfacing when I need it. I made another Amy Butler High Street Messenger Bag for my cousin's graduation present, (which is the reason I'm out of interfacing!) but I forgot to take pictures of it. Am I on the ball or what? Oh, well, hopefully next time I see her I can take some pics, because it turned out really well and went much better than the last time. I would like to post it here and tell you what I did differently, in case someone wants to make one and does not want to hate it for a full year because it was such a pain in the rear to sew :)

No comments:

Post a Comment