Sunday, December 9, 2007

Tank

By request of my lovely mother-in-law, I made this stocking for Casey's Uncle Scott's dog, Tank. I'm sure he'll be thrilled ;) Turned out pretty cute, I must say.

I hit the jack-pot at JoAnn today. The fabrics I almost bought a few months ago for $9.99 a yard for a specific project, I bought today on clearance for $1.50 per yard. Amy Butler High Street Messenger Bag, here we come!

I knew this would happen, but I wasn't thinking and I wrapped some gifts before I could take pictures of what I'd made to post on my blog. Hmmm, to unwrap or not to unwrap?

1 comment:

  1. Did you make this stocking up on your own? I'm impressed! I'm going to make the broccoli salad recipe you posted this Thursday for a party! Hope your feeling better!
    Love Jana

    ReplyDelete