Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wonky Houses

I'm so excited about these houses! I had the quilting bug bad and was too impatient to wait for my fabric to arrive by mail so I decided to give these wonky houses a try. Oh, my goodness, I don't think I've ever had a sewing project be this much fun--EVER. There is no measuring, no templates and accuracy is not all that important. The wackier the better, really, that's probably what makes it so fun. Natalie is really enjoying them too, she carries them all over the house with her and keeps asking me, "Are you gonna make another house for me?" I found the tutorial here. There's also a picture there of what the finished product will look something like.

And, here are a couple of scrapbook pages I made at Archiver's on Sunday. Everyone was napping, so I took advantage and got away for awhile. Always fun. I'm going to post some great park pictures tomorrow. Happy Fall everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nikki!
    One of those house squares would be a cute potholder too! Your blog is very inspirational!
    Love ya!
    Jana

    ReplyDelete