Friday, September 7, 2007

Heirloom Makeover

These are before and after pictures of the stool Natalie sits on at the table. My mom has had this thing my whole life so that makes it an heirloom, to me. I spray painted it white and covered it with some great oilcloth I found at Denver Fabrics. I almost paid $6 a yard online, but I went there and found this 2-yard remnant for only $2! So I also covered the little wooden table I also have from my childhood and Natalie loves to sit there and color. So, here's my $2 restyle.

3 comments:

  1. I love the snowboots and ballerina skirt ensemble. :) She's so fashionable! How adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Did you here me say WOW! It's just not the same stool!

    Good job.
    Jana Banana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stool. That is the one that Jordan always used when we came to dinner.

    ReplyDelete