Saturday, December 19, 2009

i'm on a roll


I went to Archiver's last night and got three more pages done! AND before that I got 200 pictures printed, because that's what I'm actually behind on. I was supposed to go with my friend Angela, but she got sick :( and since I really was ready for a night off, I decided to go anyway. I'm glad I did. The conversation was not as good, but I did seem to get more done. Hmmmm ;)



And, working backwards yesterday, Casey's mom is here with us for a few days and let the girls help her make cookies (if you can call what they do helping.) This was a special and rare treat for them because, as you know, we don't eat much refined sugar around here! And today I'm remembering why, since the girls are rather whiny and Natalie woke up twice last night with bad dreams. But it was fun for a treat.



Kelby soooo wanted in on the action. After some pretzel crumbs spilled on the counter, he started sucking on the countertop. Silly guy.

The only logical thing to do after that was to have a tea party! This is the tea set my parents bought for us in China. This last summer it got a lot of use, as my mom taught us how to have proper tea parties. Everyone must be wearing a hat and someone must be the "Tea Mother", which was me this time.


Grandma is wearing a special hat that belonged to her grandmother and that I won in a silent auction one family reunion. Natalie chose to wear her mermaid skirt as her hat. Always the creative one.


Random use for fabric scraps #2: Keep the baby entertained :)


I hope I'll be blogging again before Christmas, but you never know! so just in case, I wish you all a VERY Merry Christmas and may your week be filled to the brim with celebration, family, laughter and Christ's love!

1 comment:

  1. these are such cute pictures..i love the one of them all in their fun hats

    ReplyDelete