Monday, September 28, 2009

some fallish things


I finished up these apples last night, after taking the girls outside to collect sticks for the stems. This little garland is hanging in our dining room. Sure makes it feel like Fall :) The rest will be given away to visitors who happen by.


The pattern is from the book, Sew Pretty, Christmas Homestyle, in case you were wondering.

Yesterday, I took the kiddos out to collect some leaves and it was great fun for us!

Even Kelby, although he mostly just played with his shoes :)

The skirt Natalie is wearing is one I just made for her out of a dress that I had. Sooo easy, I have plans to do this to a few other of my dresses, instead of just giving them to charity.


That night, we made some leaf rubbings. They turned out pretty! The girls thought this was a pretty cool trick.


3 comments:

  1. I will def have to stop by to get an apple! LOVE THEM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmm... so how am I supposed to drop by?? Kinda biased wouldn't ya say :) Just kiddin'! Love the apples, but I REALLY love the skirt and the leaf etchings. Great ideas! I just dyed some pasta so the girlies can make necklaces... maybe we'll send your girlies some when I send your next box :) Lova ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH YAH... Forgot to mention... LOVE LOVE LOVE the new banner! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete