Monday, September 7, 2009

I spent the weekend...


...with this handsome dude :) I left the kiddos with both Grandmas and flew out to Richmond on Thursday to spend the weekend with my hubby. We drove up to Washington D.C. on Friday (my first time!) and saw the sites. We stayed in a super nice hotel and Casey walked my feet clean off. We got a chance to practice our mad photography skills while we were there ;) I was SO glad I carried on my whiz-bang camera!!
Casey took this one of the window washers. Not a job I would want--ever! but someone has to do it.
Here's Casey at the WWII memorial. We both had Grandpas who fought in WWII so we were proud.



LOVE this one of Casey at the Lincoln Memorial. My favorite part, I think.
I was continually amazed at the sheer size of every building and monument that we saw. Amazing.
Our first time doing this too! Pretty fun. It's a shame every big city does not have something like this!!

The rest of the weekend was spent, relaxing, chatting, eating and shopping :) I was NOT ready to part with Casey for another 6 weeks (finally, the home stretch!) but I was very ready to be back here with my little ones.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww. I am so glad that you got to go. I thought about you a lot while you were gone... hoping that you were having a good time, which I was sure you were. MISSED YA!

    ReplyDelete