Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hair Pretties


We went to a little cousin's birthday party on Sunday afternoon and halfway through church, I realized I didn't have a gift! What was I thinkin'?? So when we got home, I whipped up some little hair things for Zoe. When we got there, I noticed she was wearing a few pretty hair clips, which means she must like things like this, which means I did good :)

Here's Natalie in the pink one. It's from Heather Bailey's tutorial and it's a good one, I've used it lots. (I tried to post a link, but it's no longer on her sidebar. Hmmmm. But if you google "hooray for headbands", the pdf comes right up.)

And this one is from this book, although I used Ric Rac instead of twill tape. Pretty cute. Now if I could just find time to make some for my own girls!!

No comments:

Post a Comment