Thursday, August 13, 2009

Crochet away...


I recently decided I am just not a knitter. And what a relief it was, let me tell ya! It takes FOREVER, uses a TON of EXPENSIVE yarn and if you mess up, FORGET IT. There, have I made my feelings clear??? Anyway, since I decided that I don't have to like every new hobby I try my hand at, I have felt free to crochet away. I started this hat in one evening and finished it the next. Wow, accomplishment. Something to show for myself after just a few hours.

Layla is thrilled with it. In fact, yesterday we went to Hobby Lobby and Natalie picked some yarn out so I can make her one...and some more yarn so I can make a boy version for Kelby :)

Oh, and if you want to see pics of my new nephew, you can go here! Congratulations, Alexanders!!!

1 comment:

  1. love this! now you'll have to change your profile to say crocheter instead of knitter:)

    ReplyDelete