Friday, February 20, 2009

New Nightie and New Tunes

Layla has been taking her PJ's off every night for a couple of months now. I don't really care, she keeps her covers on pretty well and their room stays pretty warm, but when I put her to bed in Natalie's mermaid nightie the other night, she kept it on all night! and the following day and the following night. I went to JoAnn today and found this flannel-backed Pooh and Piglet fabric on the clearance table. I used the same method as the pillowcase dresses I made last summer, except I made my own "pillow case". Super easy and really, really fast. She loves it. We'll see if she'll wear some actual clothes tomorrow, eh? I started one for Natalie too, but Kelby prevented it from getting finished :)

On another note (pun intended,) I bought this song on iTunes the other day:

The Littlest Birds by the Be Good Tanyas

I love it. Perfect for dancing with my little ones. And here's a few more I've bought recently:
  1. "One Voice" by the Wailin' Jennys (I also like "Long Time Traveller")
  2. "Make You Feel My Love" by ADELE
  3. "We Belong" by Pat Benatar
  4. "Skinny Love" by Bon Iver
  5. "Every Little Thing She Does is Magic" by the Police
  6. "Electric Love Letter" and "By the Time the Sun's Gone Down Tonight", both by Langhorne Slim
There ya go, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment