Thursday, November 13, 2008

What a Potato Head

Natalie and I were having some fun with Play-Doh the other day. The tub of Mr. Potato Head pieces was close by so this is what happened :) I came across this picture the other day on Let's Explore. Another great idea for potato head parts, especially if you're trying to avoid the pumpkin mess. I think we'll try that next year.

Remember my one lonely cupcake ornament from my last post? Well, they've multiplied, as you can see.
And here's a fuzzy, but still great one of Layla, just for grins :)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Sticking Mr. Potato Head pieces in playdoh? I think I would even have fun with that! Good job keeping the kids happy! I like your cupcakes, and Layla is absolutely adorable
    Love you,
    Jana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Layla is so darn cute! She looks like one of your cupcake dolls! :D

    ReplyDelete