Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Birtyday to Me!

Well, yesterday was my 27th birthday and it was wonderful! Casey had school all day yesterday, so we got to go out on Saturday. We ate at Olive Garden and then went to Anthropologie, where I bought the beautiful butter dish (in the third picture down there) I've been coveting for months. (They sent me a birthday coupon in the mail!) Yesterday, I had some friends over and had some more b-day fun. Becky and Melissa made me this cake and Angela gave me another installment to my Willow Tree Nativity. My set is almost complete and it's so beautiful. AND, my lovely friend Jen made the owl pin cushion, which I LOVE and also a knitted dish cloth. My Aunt gave me a great stamp set and some paper (no picture, sorry!) and Becky gave me Fandango bucks, yay! And, of course, I got some much needed birthday money ;) So, thanks to everyone who helped make my birthday special.


4 comments:

  1. Well, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! you are still a baby :o) Gosh, it's makes me feel sooooooo moldy oldy to admit that. I'll be 38--O-M-G! I'm glad you had a great birthday and I LOVE LOVE your new butter dish, Amie-Nashville, Tn. :oD

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY........i am so liking the nativity!!

    if you have a chance...come on over...i'm curious as to what your answer would be to my "Tell Me" Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry we missed your birthday... HAPPY BELATED ONE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to you! That butter dish is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete