Thursday, April 9, 2015

Check it ooouutt!

Ok, I have learned some coding skillz. And I'm pretty darn proud of myself! It's good to self-educate, right?? How's it look?? I'm so excited about how it's coming along, even though I have lots left to do! Some of the tabs up there are still blank, but I'm working on it!

You'll notice the change of name, I'm sure. All past Fancy That links will now redirect to the new URL. I waffled for weeks about whether to change the name of my blog to Eat, Pray, Diffuse, which is how I have branded my essential oil business. In the end, I went for it. Fancy That, although it will always be special to me, is not an available domain name and there are multiple blogs and businesses with that name. But, no one has claimed Eat, Pray, Diffuse and that name is so fitting, I bought the domain name, along with nikkischreiner.com and took the plunge!

Before I go further, don't worry, my blog will still be updated on Bloglovin' and other readers as far as I know, I'm just working on getting names changed over. Also, I'm going to go ahead and shut down the Fancy That Facebook page. If any of you rely only on that page for new posts, you'll want to be sure and follow me another way. I'm sorry! Although, I really don't think that anyone who follows me there doesn't also follow me on a reader. Let me know if I'm wrong.

But I want to tell you about the new name! Casey and I racked our brains for the perfect team name for our essential oil biz and I finally landed on Eat, Pray, Diffuse. That's the name of our team's Facebook page too, which I'll be happy to add you to when you take the essential oil plunge with me, hehe. It's not only quippy, it's how I deal with stress, in that order: Eat, Pray, Diffuse. And then I sew, of course ;)

This blog will remain a blog about sewing and our life and all the things I've always blogged about but, I'm so excited to share how we use essential oils in our family too, including tips and "recipes". I'm trying a homemade laundry detergent right now that's amazing!

Thanks for listening and I'd love to hear your feedback on the new look!

(This was taken by my dear photographer friend Angela when she visited me and I love it :)

1 comment:

  1. I love this so much! Great job...of course! Everything you do, you rock at it! I LOVE this picture ;)

    ReplyDelete