Saturday, September 19, 2009

He made and loveth all

Yesterday's reading in Daily Strength for Daily Needs had the following poem:

Speak Lord, for thy servant heareth,
Speak peace to my anxious soul,
And help me to feel that all my ways
Are under Thy wise control;
That He who cares for the lily,

And heeds the sparrows' fall,
Shall tenderly lead His loving child:

For He made and loveth all.

-Anonymous

What a needed reminder that our ways are not hidden from the Lord and His sovereign plan is in the works, even in periods of waiting.


A few things I've been working on--some more nine-patches and some little apples--some for a garland for our house and the rest to give away. The kids are going to help me scavenge outside for some stems :) Feels like Fall!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment